This conference provides five different opportunities to get published:
- Inclusion of abstract in conference summary of accepted abstracts
- Your paper is included in the electronic copy of detailed conference proceedings
- Your paper is included in the online managment/engineering journal published by our research institute
- Your paper is included as a chapter / selected as an article in a book to be compiled from conference proceedings
- Your paper is made available for download in our proposed research database when it goes live (this may take time after conference and time limit is not guaranteed)
To be published, your full paper will be required in order to be reviewed again by the panel before being considered for the categories 3, 4 or 5 mentioned above. If you are successful for any of the categories, the management committee and editor will contact you.